Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We Made It!

Maxie and I made it safely to Brussels this morning! Although she slept most of the way, I slept maybe an hour! Oh well, I will catch up soon enough! The flight was uneventful as well as getting through immigration and customs with Maxie! No problems at all!!!

Today we hung out at the hotel today and rested. I did meet up with my relocation agent and got the keys to my apartment! YAY! I had dinner with my boss who has been here for 3-4 weeks all alone! I am sure he was ready for a dinner pal!

We are staying in the hotel until Friday when I am able to move into my apartment! The movers are scheduled to arrive at 8:30AM to get things started! This is going to be one busy weekend!

Lindsay is taking me shopping tomorrow for things like a hairdryer, curling iron, modem for my internet service and phone at my apartment, etc.

That's about all! Hope to talk to you all soon!!! COME SEE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment