Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shout Out......

to Jennie Bledsoe, one of my very best friends, has just booked her trip over to see me!!!!!!! I am soooo excited! She arrives on August 19th and is set to see Europe for 2 whole weeks! Oh we are going to have so much fun! Our plans are to see Paris, Brussels (of course), London, Scotland, and hopefully, Ireland! We are SO excited! I think our goal is to see how many countries we can tip-toe in over the course of 14 days!!

YAY Jennie....we are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. Is this the same Jennie I met long ago?? I am so glad she is coming to visit. It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous too. We were like the three amigos back in the day! I love my children though so I wont say I wish I could have it any other way. By the way today June 1st is my Madi's 5th birthday. You gals have a blast and I will be thinking of the fun your gonna have.

    ReplyDelete