Friday, June 1, 2007

I found it....

It only took me a little over a month to find Diet Dr. Pepper!!! I have been craving the weirdest things since I arrived in Brussels! Things like Velveeta cheese, Skittles, tacos, and Diet Dr. Pepper (yes, I know, nice and healthy!) . Anyway, today I went to Waterloo to pick up some items from a lady who was moving back to the US. On the way back I saw a gas station type store with a sign which said "American and British food sold here". I had to check that out! Anyway, I walked in and thought I was at home! They had cake mixes, soups, condiments, Rotel, Chicken Noodle soup, Jiffy cornbread mix, and DR. PEPPER ZERO (the British version of Diet Dr. Pepper)! I wanted to hug the guy when he told me he had it! All of the American food items were very expensive. The cake mixes were over $7 per box, can of Rotel was $5, can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup was $5, etc. Needless to say, I have to really be craving some of these things before I will pay that for them!

Luckily, my dear friend Benjamin will be joining me in India and is bringing me some Velveeta cheese and Skittles! I am soooo excited!!!!!!! THANKS BENJAMIN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brandon would love you - that's two of his favorite food groups - velveeta and skittles.

    ReplyDelete