Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mumbai, India

I found out last week I would be traveling to Mumbai (formerly Bombay), India within the next week or so. I was not expecting to travel this soon (and certainly not to India) so needless to say I was not very happy to find out about this little trip!

Of course my first thought was what in the world am I going to do with Maxie. I have not been really upset since I got here...I have been adjusting well and getting to know my way around Brussels and meeting some nice people when I could. However, when I found out about this sudden trip I completely lost it!!!! I think it all had been bottled up inside me and needed to come out.

Anyway, since I was not expecting to travel so soon I had not been completely focused on finding someone to watch Maxie when I do travel. However, I met a new friend yesterday who has a Maltese as well named Zsa Zsa and is going to be perfect to watch My Maxie when I travel! I met them yesterday and just adored them both! Maxie and Zsa Zsa were so cute together and even cuddled on the couch after a day of shopping, lunching, and walking around. They were just adorable!

The travel details of my trip to Mumbai have not been finalized but should know more this week. I will keep you all posted on the details and would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as I get prepared for this trip! I hear India is appalling and beautiful at the same time. I know this will be a wonderful experience and another adventure to write home about!!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment