Tuesday, May 29, 2007

India...here I come!

My trip to India has been confirmed. I leave Brussels on June 3rd (my mom's birthday) and get into Mumbai on June 4th. I am flying through London then direct into Mumbai (formally known as Bombay).

We will be working in Mumbai the first week and then heading to Delhi over the weekend and also to Agra...home of the Taj Mahal. I cannot go to India and not see the Taj Mahal. I will have my own pictures when I return but had to attach this one in the meantime!


I am extremely nervous and quite honestly, scared to death about going to India. Everyone who has been is telling me that it is definitely worth seeing and there is beauty to be found in this country! I am hoping for the best!

I went to the travel clinic on Friday and got caught up on my vaccinations. I received 4 shots...Hepatitis A&B, a Polio booster, Tetanus, and Typhoid Fever. I also received Malaria pills and an antibiotic if things get really bad. None of these were required for travel into India, just recommended.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers....I am sure it will be another adventure to write home about!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures from India. The company I worked for in Houston was based in India so I learned a lot about their culture from the people I worked with. WOW - what an experience you will have to write about. I cannot wait to see the pictures when you get back.

    ReplyDelete