Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Working hard...

So, I got back from my cruise on Sunday night. I came home, loved on my Maxie, and packed for Germany. I did not even unpack from my cruise.

I am in Cologne, Germany for the week for work. Yuck, I know. I was only home for about 12 hours before heading out again. And, it does not get much better from here. Although I will be home on the weekends, I will be in Germany for a total of 3 weeks. Ahhh, I know! I am not happy about it. But, work is the reason I am living over here...and it pays the bills, so I have to do it.

I promise to post about my cruise soon! I have lots to share!

Happy Election Day!

3 comments:

  1. Germany is wonderful but I don't know about having to work all the time. Enjoy the schnitzels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just feeling for you being away from Maxie so long... I'd be nuts without my pup. I know I'm a little tooooo attached, but it's hard not to be, right?

    Hope all is going well in Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 PM

    I'm with Gitz about being away from Maxie. At least you'll be with her on weekends.
    Cologne is one of the places we visited in Germany. I loved it there. The people were so nice and it was just a beautiful place. Rest up this weekend~

    ReplyDelete