Saturday, November 22, 2008

'Tis the Season!

We interrupt this blog for a little holiday cheer!

It is that time of year again! I kept debating on decorating this weekend, but when I looked outside this afternoon and it was snowing, well, that was my answer! I pulled out the Christmas decorations and didn't stop until all 3 trees were finished!

Yes, I said 3 trees. Although I could totally have 3 regular size trees in my house, I only have 3 small trees that I decorate and put on my dining room table here in Brussels. I also put out my original nutcrackers I got in Germany last year! Decorating really got me into the holiday spirit!
Have you put your Christmas tree up yet?

3 comments:

  1. Christmas tree lots aren't out, so I can't get my tree. I HAVE to have a real one. The smell...OH how I love it!

    Looks SOOOO cute! Love how festive you are! I did put some cute decorations up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute! I have a small one that I leave decorated every year and just put a bag over it. (I only have so much energy.) BUT, it's cute and I'll have someone bring it in from my garage next time they're over. :) I'm definitely feeling ready for the season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Tippa! We're going to put up ours after Thanksgiving. Ours won't look nearly as beautiful as your three, though. I'm quite impressed that you moved your life from Memphis to Brussels, AND you made sure to bring 3 trees!!

    ReplyDelete