Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank You

Thank you all for your sweet comments, phone calls, and emails. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers more than you know. Things are crazy around here as I try to get my apartment cleaned up and back in order, window fixed, list of items stolen made, and my sense of security and safety back.

I came back to the apartment on Wednesday night and I think I am ok. However, tonight when I got home, Maxie did something to her leg and is limping and my plumbing problem is back. I am about to pull my hair out. So, please pray for my little girl as I am worried to death about her and for me to not kill anyone in Belgium.

More to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Hey Tippa..soooo sorry to hear about your apartment..and to find that mess after a such a great vacation and long flight! You must feel so violated! But thank goodness, no one was hurt...that is the important thing! And poor Maxie, I hope she is alright! Every time I open your blog and see her picture, she makes me smile! I hope the next 6 months go smoothly for you. Take care...S

    ReplyDelete