Thursday, January 10, 2008

We are back!!

Maxie and I are back in our apartment! Tonight is the first time we are staying here since all of our little incidents! I am trying to unpack, put my bedroom back together and get settled in before I leave again for London next week.

I have been staying with Dan and Pam the past couple of nights. After a long journey home (via Paris) on Tuesday, the last thing I wanted to do was come to this apartment and look at the mess. Then last night I was just too tired to deal with it....so tonight it is! I have managed to get my bedroom back together and starting to get more organized! Things will get back to normal soon and I am ready!

I will get Christmas and New Year's pictures and stories posted soon...so come back and check them out!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2008!!

No comments:

Post a Comment