Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas 2007 and New Year's!

Sorry....this posting is a little late!


I have always taken for granted being home for the holidays and never have really travelled to see family. I have actually thought it was kinda cool to have to travel to be home for Christmas and the anticipation of everyone waiting on you! Well, let me tell you.....traveling around the holidays is not all it's cracked up to be!!!

The flight home was uneventful and my family was very happy to see me. Time at home is never enough and there always seemed to be something going on, someone to see, and never enough time to just 'be at home'. Luckily, I was just home in October so it didn't feel like I had been gone for a long time.

When I was home in October, I managed to fill up every single night seeing friends, family, etc. I was exhausted by the time I got back to Brussels. This time, I made it a point not to fill up every night and it seemed a bit more relaxed! I was so excited to see everyone that I was able to see and thankful for the time we got to spend together!

Christmas at the Glover's is always great. Our big event is Christmas Eve and we had a great time with all of my extended family. Christmas Day was mainly my immediate family and Graham and we had a great time. After opening presents and eating (of course) we all sat down and played cards! What great family time!

Mom, Dad, Angie, me and Maxie!


Maxie was, of course, decked out for the occasion!



I was really not in the mood to do something crazy for New Year's Eve. My friend Rick had a small get together at his house and we all had a great time hanging out and doing karaoke!

Rick and I
Kathy and I
Marvin and Charlene


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a great start to 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment