Friday, August 8, 2008

On the Horizon...

I just looked at my calendar and noticed the Fall is going to be pretty busy. I just returned from a 3 week stay in the bustling city of Stansted, England (ok really, not that exciting!). Next weekend is a holiday weekend in Belgium and I am heading up to Copenhagen, Denmark with my wonderful friends, Dan and Pam. We will be seeing Copenhagen as well as visiting some friends of theirs in Sweden! Should be a great trip!

Then, on August 27th, my dear friend, Jennie, arrives for her 2nd trip over to visit me! We will be heading to Madrid and Barcelona, Spain!! We are so excited!!!

Then, September will bring me back to Germany (locations yet to be determined) for work and a personal trip to Prague, Czech Republic! I cannot wait!

Then, I will be making my first trip back to the US on October 3-11!!!!!!!! I have not been home since Christmas and I CANNOT WAIT!

Then, there are a few unconfirmed trips in October and November...then back home for Christmas! Wow, can you believe we are already in the last part of 2008?! Where has this year gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment