Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jennie has arrived!

Jennie has landed in Brussels for what will be a very good time! We had dinner at our favorite restaurant, Canterbury, and had some catching up time before jet-lag set in!

She finally got into the world of blogging a couple of weeks ago so she brought her iMac with her to blog from the road! Let me tell you, I have not seen the iMac in action until now...but that is one awesome computer! You can do so many cool things! So, last night, we decided to create a little podcast! It is so neat! Check it out here. There is even a guest appearance from Maxie herself! Something tells me we will be creating many podcasts from Spain!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is TOO funny, TOO cool, and TOO exciting! There are so many functions I have no idea about on my Mac. Now I have to figure out how to create a podcast!! Yall are just too technically savvy for me! Hi Jennie! I hope you guys have a great time...i KNOW you will! Please keep us updated on what all you are doing. I can't wait for the next podcast!

    ReplyDelete