Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate Belgium....

I made it back to Brussels...finally. My flight should have left Memphis at 7:15PM Sunday night...was then rescheduled for 10PM. We then sat on the runway until 12AM. We made it into Amsterdam at 3PM...so I missed my 2 scheduled connections. I then stood in line for 2 hours to get rebooked. I finally left Amsterdam at 5:30PM and arrived Brussels at 6:30PM with NO LUGGAGE...NO MAXIE...and it is COLD.

Please keep me in your prayers, I need all I can get right now!

P.S. I will post details about my wonderful trip home when I am in a better mood!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Hi Tippa,
    Sounds like you had a fantastic visit home! I'm so happy for you! I loved reading about all the food you ate while there! My friend Annette from Jackson just came over here for a visit and brought us two whopping big bags of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and 3 big bottles of Corky's BBQ sauce!

    Anyway, I'll be thinking of you. Leaving after being home for a visit is always worse than even the first time you left. Keep your spirits up, keep on the go and see more of the sights. Your next visit home with be here before you know it!

    Take care. Thinking of you!
    Love
    karie

    ReplyDelete