Wednesday, August 8, 2007

View from the Hotel

My day long journey to Budapest did something to my lower back. I have been in terrible pain since I arrived. It was so bad I had to leave work a couple hours early and go try to get a massage (which did not happen because they were booked), take a hot bath, and some pain medication. I have no idea what I did to it...I just know I am in some serious pain!!

So, needless to say, my first night in Budapest was sitting/laying in my room and ordering room service. I will say I was lucky enough to get upgraded to a room with a gorgeous view so the time in my room was not wasted. Here is my view (jealous yet??):


The Chain Bridge was the first permanent crossing between Buda and Pest.

The Royal Palace on Castle Hill houses the Hungarian National Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment