Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quick Visit!

I love visitors!!! I was so excited when I got an email from my friend, Kathy, last week! She told me she was coming to Belgium on a business trip and wanted to stop off in Brussels to see me! Yay!

What a trooper she is! She arrived into Brussels this morning after an overnight flight, caught a shuttle to Antwerp (where she will be staying all week), then caught a train to Brussels....all on no sleep and no room when she arrived at her hotel!

I was so happy to see her! I took her to the Grand Place where we had lunch at my favorite little Italian restaurant! She must have brought the sunshine with her as the weather was perfect for enjoying a Sunday afternoon! After walking around downtown, we had to go pay our respects to the infamous Manneken Pis!

It was a very quick visit, but one I appreciate more than she knows!

Thanks for coming to see me, Kathy!!! Enjoy Belgium!!

No comments:

Post a Comment