Monday, April 14, 2008

My car is cursed....

Seriously, I am not sure what to say at this moment. I know things could be a lot worse, but I am not sure how much more I can take.

I got to my car this evening to drive Maxie to Pam's since I have a 7:30AM flight in the morning. I got to my car and noticed my glove compartment was opened and things seemed to not be in the order in which I left them. I turned around and saw my back window had been busted out. Yes, that is right....someone broke into my car.

My neighbors came out when they saw me approach the car and told me that it must have happened between 1:30PM and 4:30PM this afternoon. They said when they left for the park my car was fine, but when they came home they noticed all of the glass on the sidewalk and saw my window. So, that means it happened in the middle of the day, on a fairly busy street, right in front of my neighbor's window, and in broad daylight. Nice....and I thought I lived in a nice neighborhood. My neighbors also said they had heard this was becoming quite a problem in the city. Great!

I will fast forward ahead past the nice adjectives that came out of my mouth about this country and say I made my first visit to the police department to report the incident. Luckily, there was a guy who was really nice and spoke English that took my report. I cannot wait to report this one to the insurance company! I wonder if they cancel you after a certain number of claims??

I really LOVE Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment