Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

I had flashbacks to my childhood this morning when I woke up and saw about 6 inches of snow on the ground! I can remember looking out the window when snow was predicted to see if it actually snowed and if we would have the day off of school! You could not get me out of the bed before it was time to get up unless there was snow on the ground and then I was up at the crack of dawn! I laughed this morning when I did the same thing! I was up and taking pictures about an hour before the alarm went off!

I've waited all winter for snow and it finally came! We were being teased all weekend but nothing ever accumulated....until today! Too bad it was a weekday and I had to go to work.

But, the drive into the office was pretty! Today was the first day I missed not having a garage and I had to clean off my car!


Oh, and the first day was spring was last Thursday! HA, Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment