Monday, December 22, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Maxie and I made it back to the States safe and sound last night. The flight was uneventful, well, besides the drunk guy who got thrown off the flight before leaving and the 2 hour delay due to a heating and air conditioning malfunction.

Maxie was an absolutely angel on the train and the flight. I never heard a whine out of her the entire time. It helped to have very dog-friendly flight attendants who petted her constantly and would walk by and get a kiss!

My family was so excited to see us at the airport! It is nice to be missed!!

I cannot wait to catch up with everyone while I am in town and make some housing decisions...yikes!

Can you believe that Christmas is in 4 days?? Where did this year go? Are you done shopping?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it back safely! Now did you get to take Maxie out of her carrier on the plane? How does that work? And how did she "do her business"?

    Just curious...

    Merry Christmas,

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tippa,

    Welcome back to the states! I can't wait to see what develops while you are here. Keep us posted on the house hunt! I'm glad you made it home safely : )

    Nope, not done shopping yet, if the snow would ever let up I may get more than an hour or two at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:48 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete