Thursday, November 8, 2007

Coming up next...

I just got home from Paris and leaving tomorrow for Milan, Italy. I seem to be the world traveler these days! I hope to start feeling better as I picked up a little sinus infection in Paris! I am a bit afraid of the winter weather and how my body is going to cope.

I will be in Milan for work next week but I am going for the weekend to stay with a friend of mine. Regina is originally from Memphis and has been living in Italy for over 20 years now. She is completely fluent in Italian yet has not lost her southern drawl! It is the cutest thing to hear! She has a lot of fun things planned for us this weekend so I will be sharing stories soon! She tells me we are going shopping for purses and shoes on Saturday!! I am sooo excited! Italian leather shopping with a local who knows where to find the bargains!!! Yippie!

Ciao bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment