Monday, March 26, 2007

Departure Details

Everyone has been asking about when I am leaving for Brussels...well, I wish I knew! I am waiting on my household goods to arrive then I am off!

I closed on my house March 15th and the movers packed me up on the 16th. I am now back home with my parents until I leave! I sold my car this weekend so I am done selling everything that needed to be sold! Now, it is just a matter of getting the heck out of town!

I am finally getting excited about this adventure...it's about time, right? I think the build-up has been so long that I am just ready to get on with it and stop talking about it. Maybe now that everything has been finalized (house and car sold, apartment found, etc) I have more time to get excited! I am still worried about Maxie and how she will adjust, but I am sure she will be fine!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment