Monday, February 5, 2007

Save the Date - March 10th!

Bon jour! Teresa is throwing me a “Bon Voyage” party on Saturday, March 10th. Evites will be sent at a later date, but I wanted to get the word out so you can mark your calendars! I am scheduled to move on March 19th (contingent upon my work permit and Visa). Yikes…that is only 43 days from today!

Mom and I are heading to Brussels Feb 18th – March 2nd to find an apartment and get to know the city a little more! I am sure I will have lots of stories to tell once I get back!

I hope everyone is able to make my little get together before the big move!

Have a great week!

P.S. for you out-of-towners…I would LOVE it if you could make the party, but certainly understand if you are not able!

Au revoir!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tippa you are not showing any signs of aging.Don't worry about the cream ,the weather has been cold and the stress has been increased by your new adventure!I enjoyed the christmas pictures and the new Years Pic as well.Your friends and family are so lovley.Please take care and I wish I was closs to help with doggy daycare.Much love to you both Carolyn Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and try to enjoy every minute of your adventure.Carolyn Harris

    ReplyDelete